shocks, pegs...lucky.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2005 year in review interview

DID YOU DIE IN 2005? WHY OR WHY NOT?*
*This is a required field.

> No, I did not physically die in 2005. I believe this is mainly due to the fact that God did not allow it and no one killed me, nor was I involved in any fatal happenings & all my vitals are good.


WHAT WAS THE STUPIDEST THING YOU DID?
> I forgot one of my best freinds weddings. It made me sick.


WHERE DID YOU GO?
> Brasil (missions trip)
Highlights: The Abel family, camp during carnival, guarana, mast jumping, repeling down a waterfall, great food & music, the gang, new friends, taking pictures, rafting under Iguazu Falls

> Colorado (FLY convention)
Highlights: Wakeboarding in Denver, hanging out with Erik Jolly, stage setup, repeling from ceiling in smoke & strobes on opening night, hiking, & covert operations with Erika Johnson.
>
Las Vegas (business trip)
Highlights: Craming my brain with asset protection and tax relief knowledge, sun tanning on lunch break, touring the strip with my dad & the Belagio water fountain at night.

> Las Vegas & California (road trip & conference)
Highlights: Hanging out with Bryan & Jonathan, a certain Honda Element of mine, cliff jumping in Nelson & at Hood River, In-N-Out, staying at the MGM Grand, catered meals, a run-in with some drunk bachlor party guys at the Brooklyn Bridge, staying with relatives (way awsome ones I might add) & body surfing at the beach.


WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ?
> The Pressure's Off, by Larry Crabb


WHAT EVENTS WERE THE MOST LIFE CHANGING?
> A word of knowledge given to me through Bob Laflin.
> Quiting my job.
> Accepting grace


WHAT DO YOU REGRET THE MOST?
> Picking up an old habit again
> Missing the wedding mentioned above
> Drowning my Nikon
> Being way too self-saturated


WHAT NEW THINGS DID YOU TRY?
> Um, sleeping under a piano
> Swing dancing
> Paper trading currencies on the 4x market
> Baking with pig's feet as a butter substitute


ANY ADVICE FOR 2006?
> Why yes, thanks for asking. I would recommend abandoning yourself to Christ. How is that done? Exactly like it sounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish my year had been that eventful! Oh well there's always this year huh? :)

January 21, 2006 9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home