shocks, pegs...lucky.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Please download this!

In order to view this blog properly, you must...

1. Follow this link:
www.acidfonts.com/fonts/bennyblanco.zip

2. Open the file

3. Extract all files

4. Paste the True Type font file into your control panel fonts folder


5. Refresh this page


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda!!!

WOOHOO!!! it's like 5 in the morning... and I just finished an english paper that's due today... but, it's ok... cause now I was able to read your blog AND bryan's blog... Very productive night if you ask me... Anyhow, I was just wondering... what are we doing for Rachel's Wedding? It's gotta be more legit than my bro's wedding. I mean...it's my sister and she's getting married.. and bleh...

Another thing... BRYAN if you are reading this... ADD ANONYMOUS comment ability!!! I already have enough of these internet fangled things... Xanga, Facebook, MySpace... where does it end?!?!?1

I'm sorry, I ramble alot... See you soon, Brenda!

Cheers!


Brian Jones

January 24, 2006 2:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home