I would pick ORANGE, GREEN, & WHITE because of maracuja, mangos, tangelos, salmon berries, butternut squash, yams, kiwi, lime, spinach, coca leaves, green heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, green pepers, avacados, zucchini, coconut (in case I ever get stranded on an island), egg whites, fish, turkey breast, yogurt, cottage cheese, milk, asian pears (white on the inside), slivered almonds, alligator, yuca (in case I ever get stranded in the jungle), & onions. Hey, popcorn, mashed potatoes, cheesecake & white chocolate are in too! I guess I would have to do without olives, mustard, plantain products, pineapple, blueberries, cherries or swedish fish (ouch, that one hurts ; ). No more whole grain cereal or t-bone steak either I suppose. Who came up with this question anyway?
3 Comments:
white/off white--so I could have mashed potatoes
orange--so I could have cheese
green--for vegetables
brown would be nice too (chocolate).
January 16, 2006 10:54 AM
I just realized that you're from Marysville--I grew up there, or at least lived there for several years growing up. Small world.
January 16, 2006 10:55 AM
I would pick ORANGE, GREEN, & WHITE because of maracuja, mangos, tangelos, salmon berries, butternut squash, yams, kiwi, lime, spinach, coca leaves, green heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, green pepers, avacados, zucchini, coconut (in case I ever get stranded on an island), egg whites, fish, turkey breast, yogurt, cottage cheese, milk, asian pears (white on the inside), slivered almonds, alligator, yuca (in case I ever get stranded in the jungle), & onions. Hey, popcorn, mashed potatoes, cheesecake & white chocolate are in too! I guess I would have to do without olives, mustard, plantain products, pineapple, blueberries, cherries or swedish fish (ouch, that one hurts ; ). No more whole grain cereal or t-bone steak either I suppose. Who came up with this question anyway?
January 16, 2006 1:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home